Trusler Business Center
The Trusler Business Center is home to the Emporia Area Chamber of Commerce and Convention & Visitors Bureau and the Regional Development Association. The center offers a fresh updated interior with flexible meeting space. The expanded room can accommodate up to 42 comfortably or can be separated into two rooms for smaller groups, with the smaller room (conference room) having a capacity of 12.
Boasting high-speed Internet, a smart TV, gray boards, and Elmo projectors, the ValuNet Fiber Smart Room and the conference room have state of the art technology for use at your next meeting. An attached kitchenette and a list of area caterers will prove useful for groups planning to serve a meal during their event.
The rooms are available Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm. Ask about accommodations for other time requests.
- Free, ample parking in the lot directly behind Trusler Business Center
- Coffee, tea, and water provided
- Gigabit Fiber Internet
- Plates and service where available
- Pop is available for an additional 50 cents a can
- Affordable rates
- Conferences, meetings, board retreats, staff training
- Workshops, seminars, webinars