- Opening Night! Film screenings, 6pm-8pm at the Emporia Granada Theatre. Free & open to the public.
- Film Screenings, 10am-8pm at the Granada Theatre. Free & open to the public.
- VIP Mixer, 8pm-10-pm at the Lyon County History Center. Meet the creators behind the scenes. VIP passes are required for the mixer. Visit nocoastfilmfest.com to get yours.
Sunday, September 11
- Screening Best of the Fest, 10am-1pm at Emporia State University Roosevelt Hall. Free & open to the public.
- Director's Panels and Demonstrations, 10am-1pm at Emporia State University Roosevelt Hall. Free & open to the public.
- Awards Ceremony, 1pm at Emporia State University Roosevelt Hall. Free & Open to the public.
Make it a weekend
In between film screenings, check out these other Downtown Emporia gems, all within walking distance of the Granada Theatre:
Vault Meats & Cheeses
A meat and cheese lovers paradise, this locally-owned charcuterie joins the ever-growing downtown area and…Read More >
Emporia Arts Center
Visit Gallery Located in downtown Emporia next to the historic Granada Theatre, The Emporia Arts…Read More >
Trox Gallery and Gifts
Spruce up your home or find a fun gift at Trox! Visitors will find eclectic…Read More >
Radius Brewing Company
Radius Brewing Company is Emporia’s first brewery since prohibition. Try artisan-style appetizers, salads, sandwiches, soups,…Read More >
Sweet Granada Chocolate Cafe
The Sweet Granada is a specialty sweets shop featuring handmade chocolates, as well as other…Read More >
Granada Coffee Company
Located next to the historic Granada Theatre, the Granada Coffee Company is a true treasure…Read More >